domenica 14 febbraio 2010

Shakespearean experience II – Sonetto, credo, ipso facto, nullo modo

giocare sulle parole

In polished form of well refined pen
The age to come would say this poet lies
Deserves the travail of a worthier pen
If I could write the beauty of your eyes

Such is my love, to thee I so belong
You are my all the world, and I must strive
That my steeled sense or changes right or wrong
So great a sum of sums yet canst not live

What strained touches rhetoric can lend
Nay if you read this line, remember not
Uttering bare truth, even so as foes commend
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

That you your self may privilage your time
As I by yours, y’have passed a hell of time

~





85, 17, 79, 17, 88, 112 , 112, 4, 82, 71, 69, 71, 58, 120

+ Shakespearean experience – Sonetto, credo, ipso facto, nullo modo
++ När Lando påverkade Shakespeare.

Andra om: , , , , , , ,

1 commento:

Night Soul Woman ha detto...

:DDD Excellent :PPP

Hehe :)

'a hell of time'

Det kan dubbeltolkas:) det är bara att välja hihi