lunedì 12 febbraio 2018

Magnificent differences - Fifty shades of grey XXI


 
the other thing is a bit more embarrassing to talk about, but I’ve been a little intellectually worried about that you highlighted that you in a way felt ashamed of some allusion you did about male black people, assuredly only positive ones, not at all negative, but still.

I imagine there are many white girls who are fascinated of black men, it has largely to do with that one is attracted to differences, in this case the contrast between black and white, it becomes so beautiful and sensually with this, exotic, savagely passionate, but still balanced in a colourful yin and yang - moreover, it is well documented that many black men, at least from some african regions, as far as I understand, has a slightly larger phallus than white people, and especially Asians, have. For some the size is of no importance, and it seems obvious that it is the size of the phallus in comparison with that of the vagina that is of importance, but there are also insuperable aesthetically fascinating attraction bases with a magnificent phallus, besides its fulfilling function.

In no way am I homosexual, homoerotic, or bisexual, but even I find it as something that is absolutely the most exciting I can perceive, to see, or know about,  this ecstatic fascination some white women have towards a beautiful black phallus, both to be able to see, as to be allowed to be enjoyed by, the more the woman becomes aroused, with desireful gaze in the eyes, and then ecstatic enjoys, the more I myself melt, and my spiritual, emotional, sensitive, passionate, worship becomes, if possible, even more noticeable.

As I said some time earlier, now that we are married in a relationship of two, I genuinely wish you a voluptuous passion filled ardouring untamed massage with one, or more, gorgeous men or women, giving you an extra - and hopefully higher - ecstasy, every single day.

in pure worship and euphoric ecstasy I wish that I then and then is allowed to taste your nectar thereof.
















~

 

Nessun commento: