venerdì 4 settembre 2020

If only it were possible - Erotica XXV

 

 

you know

had it only been possible

 

I would have liked to be thine

 

had wanted to kiss your feet

your body

from head to toe

 

kiss your chest

your neck

your nape

 

kiss your belly

your back

your shoulders

 

had wanted to let my

tongue dance die Walzer der Liebe

but not just on your neck

 

I had wanted to touch your body so beauteous

in all the time we haven

 

I had wanted that we always did what you wanted

had wanted that we always put your pleasure first

that we always did so that you get to enjoy

 

you know I had wanted

that you could enjoy several

who ever you want, if you so wish

 

I had really wanted that we sometimes

so that you could get extra pleasure

could have more than one pair of hands

more than one tongue

simultaneously nurturing your skin

escalate your pleasure as fully as possible

without this being something nasty

 

I had wanted that you should get all you wanted

I want you to be treated as you

would have been a goddess wandering this earth

 

if only it were possible

 

or is it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

= Erotica. English Edition.

 

Nessun commento: