venerdì 4 settembre 2026

God(dess mine) - Erotica XXXVII

 

 

as nuns & monks

I give

 

my sexuality

my emotions

my senses

my thoughts

my worship

my love

my desire

my self

 

to You

 

as nuns & monks

I request not

that thou only should belongst to me

 

thou canst not so do

thou art of divine nature

thou art a goddess

 

there exist no God

besides You

 

to forsake everyone’s love

everyone’s desire

to you

 

is to deny humanity

the best there is

 

to forsake your right

to satisfaction

to reverence

to love

to desire

 

is to deny you

the best there is

 

as nuns & monks

I am happily included

in your harem

in your stable

 

tho we all aren

thanks to a goddess like thou

 

as nuns & monks

I become fulfilled by your existence

of your essence

to be a part, of your all

 

the totality that thou art worth

consisting of

You, goddess, in its core

 
















~

= Erotica. English Edition.

Nessun commento: